Octagons are used for teaching tumbling skills or for recreation. They help with teaching the beginning and finishing of backwards and forwards skills such as walkovers, front and back handsprings. They also help teach leaps, tick-tocks and over splits.
Available in four sizes to meet the needs of all levels and ages of athletes. Colours supplied in random. The largest Octagon (oct-828) splits in half to create two developmental shapes that also have lots of uses in the gym.
- Small: 51cm x 51cm x 71 cm (3-5 year old)
- Medium: 61cm x 61cm x 76cm (5-8 year old)
- Large: 76cm x 76cm x 91cm (under 1.3m in height)
- X-Large: 89cm x 89cm x 89cm (over 1.3m in height)
PARENT TIP: The Octagons come in many sizes and are fun to play with. You can roll over them, jump over them, use them as an obstacle in training skills that need to have height.
- 70 ILD polyfoam filler
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Durable dacron thread
- Rugged webbing handles
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Warranty 24 Months on material and workmanship.