Why Choose SPIETH GYMNASTICS?
SPIETH's primary aim is to supply equipment that promotes the learning process and makes gymnastics safer for athletes performing high-level routines. Safety is top priority at SPIETH when developing and improving our equipment. The effort SPIETH put into making gymnastics safer for you and your athletes drives its reputation for premium quality standards. Designed and built with the athlete in mind, you can now train and compete more safely than ever. We are happy knowing that your requirements are embedded in SPIETH's products. Â
- All competition equipment is FIG certified, reflecting the high quality standards set by the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG)
- SPIETH's equipment is certified with the German GS quality mark, undergoing regular testing by the TÃœV
- Due to its proven quality processes, SPIETH was awarded ISO Certification 9001:2008 in 2012
High quality standards
SPIETH equipment is known among experts for its high quality standards. All its equipment is designed and developed to embody the following key principles.
- Effort-saving â€“ application of motion-supporting structures
- Safety â€“ selection and use of the best materials
- Dynamics â€“ adjustability of all different parameters
- Consistent high quality â€“ continual monitoring of processes and materials
Taken together, these factors add up to major safety benefits for you and your gymnasts, giving athletes greater peace of mind to concentrate on pushing the boundaries of their own talent.
- Spieth FIG Springboard "Iris" (1411704) €889.00
- Spieth Flic Flac Trainer €699.00
- Spieth Foam Balance Beam 2.5m €499.00
- Spieth Gymblock 75x60x45 (1540188) €449.00
- Spieth Gymblock 90x75x60 (1540184) €599.00
- Spieth Handstand Training Aids (1403150) €169.00
- Spieth high training parallel bars (1403408) €1,999.00
- Spieth Rollable Balance Beam 5m (1495297) €199.00
- Spieth Springboard "Junior" (1411758) €649.00
- Spieth training parallel bars, height 40 cm (1403404) €1,929.00