Jack and Jill Mats
The Jack and Jill Mats are ideal for any young child learning new gymnastics skills or anyone interested in a softer tumbling mat. When folded, this kids’ tumbling mat is 15cm narrower than other mats, making it easier to perform skills over the mat. It's also easier for children to carry!
The combination of soft foam (top layer) and polyethylene foam (bottom layer) provides a safe and forgiving area for kids to learn gymnastics skills like forward and backward rolls, bridges, cartwheels and much more! The non-skid material on the bottom of the mat will prevent it from sliding or moving. As with all Tumbl Trak tumbling mats, only the highest quality materials are used in its construction.
- Although the name suggests preschool age, many older kids also enjoy this softer, more forgiving tumbling mat.
- Fold the mat accordion style to create a block that is 45cm wide x 1.2m long x 20cm thick. In this configuration, many useful gymnastics drills can be done with the mat.
- 1.8m long x 1.2m wide x 5cm thick
- Four 45cm folding panels
- 18 ounce vinyl covering
- 2.5cm soft EVA foam on top
- 2.5cm polyethylene foam on bottom
- Dacron thread
- Velcro flaps to connect two or more mats end-to-end
- Non skid material on bottom
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.