3m x 1m Home Use Air Floor by Tumbl TrakRegular price €556.01 Sale price €487.17 Save €68.84
Start training at home with Tumbl Trak’s Home Air Floor.
This 3m x 1m Air Floor is a perfect length and width for home use. The unit is 10cm thick and can be used directly on a hard surface making it suitable for wooden floors. There is a 10cm wide beam line down the centre to practice beam skills and loop velcro at either end allows to two or more units to be connected together (velcro strap sold separately).
- 3m long x 1m wide
- 10cm thick (suitable for use on wooden floors)
- Centre Beam line, 10cm wide
- Premium knife coated vinyl and drop stitch fabric
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
What type of vinyl is being used?
- Premium knife coated vinyl: Some of our competitors use less durable types of vinyl such as laminated vinyl which has a low peeling and tearing strength. At Tumbl Trak we don’t cut corners, we only use the best materials. Our vinyl has a reinforced woven base fabric to offer the maximum tearing strength, wearing strength and peeling strength -- the way professional gymnastics products should be made.
What type of fabric/threads are being used inside the Air Floor?
- Premium drop stitch fabric: At Tumbl Trak we use superior, high quality drop stitch fabric with high density threads. This creates a firmer and bouncier surface to tumble on. We also chose to use the labour intensive, hand glued, method on our air products. This create a super strong, air tight product to practice on.
What type of Warranty is included?
- We offer a 2 year warranty covering materials and workmanship on our Home Air Floor. At Tumbl Trak we use the best materials and manufacturing techniques. This is why we can confidently offer a 2 year warranty as we know our products are built to last. When comparing other units on the market be sure to check their warranty timescale for a true comparison.
How long should I expect my Air Floor to stay inflated?
- The Air Floor should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to "top off" the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: Extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Air Floor feels.
How long does it take to inflate?
- With the included hand pump, you can inflate a 3m Air Floor in about 1-2 minutes. Once the unit is inflated, it can be kept inflated with only small "top offs" with the hand pump each day.
Why is the Tumbl Trak Home Use Air Floor more expensive than other manufacturers?
- We set out to create a high quality home training air floor made from premium fabrics and built to last. There are many cheaply made air products on the market and we have spoken to people who were dissatisfied with competitors products. Using this feedback we went to work creating an air product specifically designed for home use and one that you can confidently give as a gift.