The Tumbl Trak™ Home Practice Mat is a practical choice for at-home tumbling, cheer and martial arts training. This 15cm skill cushion is designed to withstand the rigours of an active household and is ideal for working tumbling skills and drills that require a bit of extra confidence.
Time to put the lounge cushions back where they belong! The Home Practice Mat has an outer cover that is made of soft material for athletes to roll, land and pounce on! It is ideal to use for all kinds of creative family play.
- Place the Home Practice Mat under a Junior Bar for safe, soft landings.
- Pair with other popular at-home training tools like the Hot Spot, Air Barrel, Folding Inclines, or Balance Beams.
- Create stations that help athletes build confidence in new skills.
- Measures 120cm x 180cm x 15cm
- Made of high-quality foam covered with durable quilted nylon fabric
- Features a washable outer cover (machine wash gentle cycle, air dry)
- Stores easily under a bed when not in use
Does the Home Practice Mat have carrying handles?
The Home Practice Mat does not have carrying handles but is light enough to manoeuvre around the house easily. We don't want any tripping hazards!
Is the material machine washable?
We recommend spot cleaning. However, if you do need to machine wash do so on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and let it Air Dry.
What is the weight limit for this mat?
The mat is designed to cushion a landing from a low-medium height for users under 68kg. Use the mat on top of a tumbling mat for added protection.
Is the material waterproof?
The material is not waterproof. It is quilted, stretch polyester material.
Is there latex in the material?
There is no latex present in the materials of this mat.
12 Months on material and workmanship.