The Booster Blocks are another great example of Tumbl Trak's "Smart Mat Technology". The Booster Blocks have unique Velcro placement that allows for multiple connections for a variety of setups and stations.
Booster Blocks can be connected side-by-side, end-to-end or on top of one another. They are useful as spotting blocks and training stations for beam, tumbling and vaulting. The Booster Blocks make great plyometric/warm up stations and when used with the Orbiter, they help adjust for different heights of athletes.
- 1.2m long x 46cm wide x 20cm high
- Loop Velcro around the top perimeter of the block
- Hook Velcro around the bottom perimeter of the block
- Our Booster Blocks now feature Velcro flaps which covers the Hook Velcro but still allows Booster Blocks to be connected side by side.
- Features a Velcro square on the long side of the block to attach Velcro numbers. This is great for class management and allows the Booster Blocks to be used as a podium.
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Foam density is 40 KG/m3~ 2.5lbs/ft3
Made in China. Designed in the USA.
24 Months on material and workmanship.