Rip it, Mould it, Wrap it and Train! The Ultimate in Powerful Hand Protection
To ensure power and performance isn’t compromised by a tear or blister, Rip Grip keeps everything under control. Rip Grip is designed to keep you on the bars rather than off the bars. That’s why it’s a gym essential!
What is Rip Grip?
Rip Grip is a silicone shield, specifically designed to provide temporary comfort and protection from ripped hands during training.It creates a friction-resistant surface between your hand and your grips - making training more comfortable.
As you train, Rip Grip moulds to your grips and handguards. Instead of pulling or tearing your skin, it’s designed to move with any ripped areas - without softening or weakening the skin in the process. So you can perform at your best!
When required, simply rip off a patch, mould it, wrap it with athletic tape, slip on your grips and train!
- Great protection for cuts and sores
- It won’t soften your skin
- Easy to apply
- Lasts a long time!
- Comes in a handy box
How to use Rip Grip?
- Wash and dry the affected area
- Bin the protective film
- Tear off one Rip Grip patch and mould into the affected area (For the best results, smooth down to approx. thickness of a 10p coin)
- Wrap the area with athletic tape.