BERG Favorit Regular 430 cm Trampoline + Safety Net ComfortRegular price Sale price €1,019.00
The BERG Favorit trampolines are a entry-level model, but it is nevertheless a safe, high-quality trampoline. If you choose the Favorit, you choose a good trampoline. Pleasant jumping is guaranteed with the GoldSpring trampoline springs. The trampoline also lasts a long time due to the PVC protective edge (padding), which is also UV resistant. The trampoline pads are quite thick, which provides extra protection. The sturdy frame also offers extra safety. The Favorit trampoline fabric is equipped with a standard jumping mat. We offer 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft trampoline sizes (with enclosure) and more. Available as a regular version or InGround (also called in ground, in the ground or sunken trampoline). Suitable for toddlers, kids and also adults to have lots of jumping fun in your garden! We offer this quality line in round, oval and rectangle shaped trampolines.
Retail price includes courier delivery to you.
Ladder not included and needs to be purchased seperately.
Can’t you get enough of trampolining either? No problem! The BERG Favorit is hard-wearing, needs little maintenance and will give you years of pleasure. This trampoline has been developed with great care and attention. This has ensured that the Favorit is a safe trampoline of excellent quality. The sturdy Safety Net ensures that children and adults can safely enjoy trampolining.
Black trampolines are becoming increasingly popular. That is why we have developed a special Favorit Black Edition, with all those typical features that make jumping on these Favorit trampolines so special. They are available as Regular with stylish black legs, and as InGround with or without Safety Net.
- • Now available in black edition!
- • Only with the black Favorits the frame legs are galvanized and additionally black powder coated.
- • Equipped with GoldSpring Solo springs for lots of jumping fun.
- • The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer.
- • The protective edge has a thick PVC upper and under layer.
- • Excellent price-quality ratio.
- • The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- • The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- •Only for domestic use
- •Not for public use
- •Only one user - Collision hazard
- •The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- •The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- •Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- •There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- •The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- •Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- •It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- •The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.